|Magazine Size||250 Bullets|
|Level Obtained||Level 2|
|Weapon Category||Category D|
|Points per Hit||100|
It has the highest rate of fire within the category of submachine guns. This, as a matter of fact, is true of the time.
- Every hit gives extra bonus of 100 points.
- The Catcher is based on the PPSh-41, whose commonly used drum magazine holds 71 rounds.
- It had been an excellent weapon for close quarter combat, according to WWII and Korean War records.
- During World War II, the original PPSh-41 was proven to have minor reliability issues. Henceforth the 35-round box magazines started to enter service. Later on, the PPS-43s of a even simpler design were developed for mass production.
- The German Wehrmacht implemented a program to convert the captured PPSh-41 to fit their own standard ammunition cartridge, which was 9×19mm Parabellum. They were designated as "MP41(r)"
|Weapons in the game Commando 2|
|Default Wepons||Knife • Barreti|
|Category A||Commando Sword • Flame Cocktail • Hand Grenade|
|Category B||Barreti MC-21 • MC-5 Defender w/silencer • MC-5 Defender w/silencer • Desert Rat w/silencer|
|Category C||Cult Commando • MC-5 Defender • Desert Rat|
|Category D||SG-200 • Stingfire 220 • The Catcher • MK-150 • MCP-Avenger|
|Category E||Scorpion • Logan-35|
|Category F||PA-4514 • Poncho-25 • Ti-rex M30 • C25 Marrugo • Dominator|
|Category G||Nayberg NS30 • P25-Maisto • SE-40 Prowse • Glenos-G 160 • TI Prescision|
|Category H||Big Lester • DA Moonshadow • ALX-W30 • Pequeno-R25|
|Category I||Dragon Destructor • Metal Driller • Kee-Jerk Terminator|