|Magazine Size||25 missiles|
|Level Obtained||Level 3|
|Weapon Category||Category G|
|Points per Hit||100|
The P25-Maisto is a weapon in the game Commando 2. It is actually a powerful rocket launcher, which shoots an accurate missile, and while hitting a target, it damages everything near and above the target. It is obtained by unlocking mission 3.
It has 25 missiles in it's magazine, and each hit gives the player extra 100 points. If the enemy is weak enough, and they are plentiful, it will pierce through all of them.
- It is one of the most powerful weapons in the game.
- It has 25 shells in it's magazine, and each hit gives extra 100 points.
- It is obtained after finishing mission 2, and unlocking mission 3.
- It is part of Category G.
- It is very similar to the Nayberg NS30, but is more accurate and yields more damage.
- Its missile it launches is capable of passing through multiple foot soldiers.
- Its missile is very similair to the Kee-Jerk Terminator's missile.
- It is also available in Commando Assault, having 45 rounds in the magazine.
- It is a long range weapon, and fires at a much faster rate than normal if used by the male.
|Weapons in the game Commando 2|
|Default Wepons||Knife • Barreti|
|Category A||Commando Sword • Flame Cocktail • Hand Grenade|
|Category B||Barreti MC-21 • MC-5 Defender w/silencer • MC-5 Defender w/silencer • Desert Rat w/silencer|
|Category C||Cult Commando • MC-5 Defender • Desert Rat|
|Category D||SG-200 • Stingfire 220 • The Catcher • MK-150 • MCP-Avenger|
|Category E||Scorpion • Logan-35|
|Category F||PA-4514 • Poncho-25 • Ti-rex M30 • C25 Marrugo • Dominator|
|Category G||Nayberg NS30 • P25-Maisto • SE-40 Prowse • Glenos-G 160 • TI Prescision|
|Category H||Big Lester • DA Moonshadow • ALX-W30 • Pequeno-R25|
|Category I||Dragon Destructor • Metal Driller • Kee-Jerk Terminator|