|Magazine Size||30 missiles|
|Level Obtained||Level 1|
|Weapon Category||Category G|
|Points per Hit||100|
The Nayberg NS30 is a rocket launcher in the game Commando 2. It shoots slow missiles in an arch-shaped route, and exploding while hitting the target, while destroying everything above and around it, and making a loud noise.
The Nayberg NS30 is automatically obtained by creating a character, and has 30 missiles before it needs to be reloaded.
- It is obtained by creating a character, making it the first weapon in Category G.
- It can shoot up to 30 missiles, before it needs more ammunition.
- The route of the missiles is similar to the DA Moonshadow's missiles route.
- It has a small range, unlike the P25-Maisto, which is more accurate.
- It is also available in the game Commando Assault, having 50 bullets in it's magazine.
- It is very similar to the real- life Carl Gustav recoilless rifle and the M136 AT-4
|Weapons in the game Commando 2|
|Default Wepons||Knife • Barreti|
|Category A||Commando Sword • Flame Cocktail • Hand Grenade|
|Category B||Barreti MC-21 • MC-5 Defender w/silencer • MC-5 Defender w/silencer • Desert Rat w/silencer|
|Category C||Cult Commando • MC-5 Defender • Desert Rat|
|Category D||SG-200 • Stingfire 220 • The Catcher • MK-150 • MCP-Avenger|
|Category E||Scorpion • Logan-35|
|Category F||PA-4514 • Poncho-25 • Ti-rex M30 • C25 Marrugo • Dominator|
|Category G||Nayberg NS30 • P25-Maisto • SE-40 Prowse • Glenos-G 160 • TI Prescision|
|Category H||Big Lester • DA Moonshadow • ALX-W30 • Pequeno-R25|
|Category I||Dragon Destructor • Metal Driller • Kee-Jerk Terminator|