|Level Obtained||Accomplishing the game|
|Weapon Category||Category I|
|Points per Hit||500|
The Metal Driller is a weapon in the game Commando 2. It is obtained by accomplishing the game and finishing the last mission. Every hit (or- in this case- drill) gives extra bonus of 500 points. It is more like a melee weapon than a gun.
- While using the Metal Driller, a blue flame would burst from the back of the weapon.
- Although it is not very noisy, the burst of the flame is loud enough to attract the Enemies' attention.
- It has a small chamber for the Character, although it will not protect them.
- It is very uncommon, but gives the same points as the Knife and the Commando Sword.
- The Metal Driller gives extra 500 points- more than any other weapon in the game (Although the Knife and the Commando Sword gives the same bonus).
- It can be used for exploading land mines while running.
|Weapons in the game Commando 2|
|Default Wepons||Knife • Barreti|
|Category A||Commando Sword • Flame Cocktail • Hand Grenade|
|Category B||Barreti MC-21 • MC-5 Defender w/silencer • MC-5 Defender w/silencer • Desert Rat w/silencer|
|Category C||Cult Commando • MC-5 Defender • Desert Rat|
|Category D||SG-200 • Stingfire 220 • The Catcher • MK-150 • MCP-Avenger|
|Category E||Scorpion • Logan-35|
|Category F||PA-4514 • Poncho-25 • Ti-rex M30 • C25 Marrugo • Dominator|
|Category G||Nayberg NS30 • P25-Maisto • SE-40 Prowse • Glenos-G 160 • TI Prescision|
|Category H||Big Lester • DA Moonshadow • ALX-W30 • Pequeno-R25|
|Category I||Dragon Destructor • Metal Driller • Kee-Jerk Terminator|