|Level Obtained||Level 4|
|Weapon Category||Category E|
|Points per Hit||100|
It's magazine has 50 groups of 3 explosive arrows, before it needs to be reloaded.
- It is the second and last bow in the game- the first one is the Scorpion.
- It is part of Category E.
- Each shot includes 3 explosive arrows.
- It is very accurate, unlike the Scorpion, which has a very small range.
- It can also pierce through weak enemies and infantry.
- Looking closely, the top part of the Logan-35's arrows is actually lime green.
- The female character reloads the Logan-35 faster than the male.
- Oddly, the explosive arrow is placed on the side of the bow.
- While the Scorpion resembles a bow and arrow, the Logan-35 looks more like a crossbow.
- Crossbow, in wikipedia.
|Weapons in the game Commando 2|
|Default Wepons||Knife • Barreti|
|Category A||Commando Sword • Flame Cocktail • Hand Grenade|
|Category B||Barreti MC-21 • MC-5 Defender w/silencer • MC-5 Defender w/silencer • Desert Rat w/silencer|
|Category C||Cult Commando • MC-5 Defender • Desert Rat|
|Category D||SG-200 • Stingfire 220 • The Catcher • MK-150 • MCP-Avenger|
|Category E||Scorpion • Logan-35|
|Category F||PA-4514 • Poncho-25 • Ti-rex M30 • C25 Marrugo • Dominator|
|Category G||Nayberg NS30 • P25-Maisto • SE-40 Prowse • Glenos-G 160 • TI Prescision|
|Category H||Big Lester • DA Moonshadow • ALX-W30 • Pequeno-R25|
|Category I||Dragon Destructor • Metal Driller • Kee-Jerk Terminator|