|Level Obtained||Accomplishing the game|
|Weapon Category||Category I|
|Points per Hit||100 (per one bullet), 50 (shell)|
The Kee-Jerk Terminator is a powerful Machine Gun in the game Commando 2. It shoots a double shot 5 times, but on the 6th time, it also shoots a powerfull shell. It is obtained by accomplishing the game and finishing the last mission. Every hit gives extra bonus of 100 points (Shells give 50 points).
- It is a very uncommon weapon, but powerful.
- The Kee-Jerk Terminator gives extra 100 points per shot (200 points while hitting with two bullets), but the Shell only gives 50 points.
- The Kee-Jerk Terminator' it one of the two weapons that are given after accomplishing the game- the other one is the Metal Driller.
- The Kee-Jerk Terminator, the Metal Driller and the Dragon Destructor, are the only three weapons in Category I.
- Its shell is very similair to the P25-Maisto's one, and also very powerful.
- Its bullets are very similar to The Catcher.
- It is a combination of a P25-Maisto and a Big Lester.
- It is returned to level 5 in Commando Assault with a 750-shot magazine.
|Weapons in the game Commando 2|
|Default Wepons||Knife • Barreti|
|Category A||Commando Sword • Flame Cocktail • Hand Grenade|
|Category B||Barreti MC-21 • MC-5 Defender w/silencer • MC-5 Defender w/silencer • Desert Rat w/silencer|
|Category C||Cult Commando • MC-5 Defender • Desert Rat|
|Category D||SG-200 • Stingfire 220 • The Catcher • MK-150 • MCP-Avenger|
|Category E||Scorpion • Logan-35|
|Category F||PA-4514 • Poncho-25 • Ti-rex M30 • C25 Marrugo • Dominator|
|Category G||Nayberg NS30 • P25-Maisto • SE-40 Prowse • Glenos-G 160 • TI Prescision|
|Category H||Big Lester • DA Moonshadow • ALX-W30 • Pequeno-R25|
|Category I||Dragon Destructor • Metal Driller • Kee-Jerk Terminator|