|Magazine Size||35 shells|
|Level Obtained||Level 6|
|Weapon Category||Category H|
|Points per Hit||50|
DA Moonshadow is a Cluster munition weapon in the game Commando 2. It shoots a slow and heavy shell (cannon shells, not shotgun), that makes its route as a shape of an arc. When impacting with the ground, the shell will explode, and 5 horizon explosions will occur. It is obtained by accomplishing mission 5. Every hit gives extra bonus of 50 points.
- It is very difficult to control it, because is can be in-accurated while shooting it.
- The DA Moonshadow gives extra 50 points per hit.
- It explosion is very similar to the Flame Cocktail's's explosion, but it is bigger, and can be occur on enemies above ground, too.
- It is part of Category H, along with the Big Lester, ALX-W30, and Pequeno-R25.
- It is the only weapon in Category H unlocked in Normal Mode (the other three weapons in this category will be unlocked in Hard Mode missions).
- It is very useful in the Missions of Normal and Hard modes.
- It is an ideal weapon against the 3 red-skinned Japanese soldiers on the first section of the Warlord Samurai.
- Its range is very low.
|Weapons in the game Commando 2|
|Default Wepons||Knife • Barreti|
|Category A||Commando Sword • Flame Cocktail • Hand Grenade|
|Category B||Barreti MC-21 • MC-5 Defender w/silencer • MC-5 Defender w/silencer • Desert Rat w/silencer|
|Category C||Cult Commando • MC-5 Defender • Desert Rat|
|Category D||SG-200 • Stingfire 220 • The Catcher • MK-150 • MCP-Avenger|
|Category E||Scorpion • Logan-35|
|Category F||PA-4514 • Poncho-25 • Ti-rex M30 • C25 Marrugo • Dominator|
|Category G||Nayberg NS30 • P25-Maisto • SE-40 Prowse • Glenos-G 160 • TI Prescision|
|Category H||Big Lester • DA Moonshadow • ALX-W30 • Pequeno-R25|
|Category I||Dragon Destructor • Metal Driller • Kee-Jerk Terminator|