|Noise?||Yes (Cult Commando), No (w/Silence)|
|Weapon Category||Category C (Cult Commando), Category B (Cult Commando w/ Silence)|
|Points per Hit||100|
The Cult Commando is a Handgun in the game Commando 2. It is obtained by Finishing the first Missions. Every hit gives extra bonus of 100 points. There is also a silenced version of this gun, called Cult Commando w/ Silence.
- The silenced version is called Cult Commando w/ Silence.
- It is the 2nd pistol in the game.
- It has an unlimited amount of bullets in the magazine.
- Because it has unlimited bullets, and because it kills soldiers with one shot, it is good for picking off infantry.
- Even though the noise from the silenced version doesn't alert enemies, suppressors in general are not effective in revolvers.
- It could be based off the Colt Single Action Army.
Sources and ReferencesEdit
|Weapons in the game Commando 2|
|Default Wepons||Knife • Barreti|
|Category A||Commando Sword • Flame Cocktail • Hand Grenade|
|Category B||Barreti MC-21 • MC-5 Defender w/silencer • MC-5 Defender w/silencer • Desert Rat w/silencer|
|Category C||Cult Commando • MC-5 Defender • Desert Rat|
|Category D||SG-200 • Stingfire 220 • The Catcher • MK-150 • MCP-Avenger|
|Category E||Scorpion • Logan-35|
|Category F||PA-4514 • Poncho-25 • Ti-rex M30 • C25 Marrugo • Dominator|
|Category G||Nayberg NS30 • P25-Maisto • SE-40 Prowse • Glenos-G 160 • TI Prescision|
|Category H||Big Lester • DA Moonshadow • ALX-W30 • Pequeno-R25|
|Category I||Dragon Destructor • Metal Driller • Kee-Jerk Terminator|