This page needs images. Please help adding a gallery.
In commando 2, bosses will usually come after a long string of trucks that have bonuses on them.
List of BossesEdit
|4||The Rebel Wall of Arms|
There are total 6 bosses in every difficulty (18 total in the game): one boss on every mission, but levels 3 and 4 have their own mini-bosses.
|Mission||Boss 1||Boss 2||Boss 3||Boss 4|
|3||Pyramid Boss (stage 1)||Pyramid Boss (stage 2)||Mummy Head||-|
|4||Mechanical Underwater Dragon||-||-||-|
|5||Mecha-Samurai||Giant Robot||Mechanical Crab||Warlord Samurai 2.0|
- Bosses have extremely high health.
- They have either extremely new and deadly weapon(s), or they have a whole heap of normal weapons that make them very powerful.
- They have a health bar. (Commando 1 makes an exception.)
- You can't avoid battling them.
- They get more powerful as their health depletes.
- They appear at the end of a mission.