|Magazine Size||500 bullets x2|
|Level Obtained||Level 10|
|Weapon Category||Category H|
|Points per Hit||100 (per one bullet)|
Big Lester is a powerful machine gun in the game Commando 2. It shoots fast a double shot, and have a 500-bullet-magazine- making it the weapon with the biggest magazine in game (if counting the double shot, it has 1,000 bullets). It is obtained by accomplishing the 9th mission, and unlocking the 10th mission. Every hit gives extra bonus of 100 points.
- It is very uncommon.
- It has the fastest rate of fire out of all ranged weapons.
- It has the biggest magazine in the game.
- The Big Lester gives extra 100 per shot (200 points while hitting with two bullets).
- It is an excellent weapon for clearing large groups of infantry.
- It reappears in commando 3 as a pistol. The male character automatically has this gun on mission 4. In commando 3, this gun is nowhere near as powerful, as it has a low rpm.
|Weapons in the game Commando 2|
|Default Wepons||Knife • Barreti|
|Category A||Commando Sword • Flame Cocktail • Hand Grenade|
|Category B||Barreti MC-21 • MC-5 Defender w/silencer • MC-5 Defender w/silencer • Desert Rat w/silencer|
|Category C||Cult Commando • MC-5 Defender • Desert Rat|
|Category D||SG-200 • Stingfire 220 • The Catcher • MK-150 • MCP-Avenger|
|Category E||Scorpion • Logan-35|
|Category F||PA-4514 • Poncho-25 • Ti-rex M30 • C25 Marrugo • Dominator|
|Category G||Nayberg NS30 • P25-Maisto • SE-40 Prowse • Glenos-G 160 • TI Prescision|
|Category H||Big Lester • DA Moonshadow • ALX-W30 • Pequeno-R25|
|Category I||Dragon Destructor • Metal Driller • Kee-Jerk Terminator|