| Weapon Info
| Magazine Size
|| 40 shocks
| Level Obtained
|| Level 9
| Weapon Category
|| Category H
| Points per Hit
ALX-W30 is a Weapon in the game Commando 2. It shoots fast an electrical current through the air. It is obtained by accomplishing mission 8, and Every hit gives extra bonus of 50 points.
- It is the first weapon unlocked in Hard Mode, along with the TI Prescision.
- It has a slow rate of fire.
- After hitting an enemy/object, the target will flash bright and gets eliminated.
- The current shot from the weapon can occasionally go through its target and thereby miss. This is often the case with smaller targets.
- It is part of Category H.
- It is available in Commando Assault with a 50-round magazine, and also exists in Commando 3 with the same magazine size. These versions lack the accuracy issue that the ALX-W30 from Commando 2 has.
ALX-W30 hitting a large target
Hiting a soldier, before he gets eliminated
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.